    thus some strange "midnight" times recorded and
    some even change date!

    Thomas

    ThomasH, Oct 9, 2004

  2. ThomasH

    GT40 Guest

    Do you need to change the EXIFdata? I can't see a reason, and the
    time/date was correct for where you live, so maybe you can say it was
    time at home (assuming you use the exif data for anything).

    Other than that I don't know of a way of changing it.

    GT40, Oct 9, 2004

  3. ThomasH <> writes:

    > Do we have a batch processor capable of adjusting
    > a timestamp by a specific time difference? As we
    > were photographing in Europe, we forgot to change
    > the time setting in our camera and the Pacific
    > Std Time was of course by 9h off. Images have
    > thus some strange "midnight" times recorded and
    > some even change date!

    Yes, jhead can do this with the -ta option (and possibily also -ft):

    http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:

    Michael Meissner, Oct 10, 2004
  4. ThomasH

    Terry Guest

    ThomasH wrote:

    >Do we have a batch processor capable of adjusting
    >a timestamp by a specific time difference? As we
    >were photographing in Europe, we forgot to change
    >the time setting in our camera and the Pacific
    >Std Time was of course by 9h off. Images have
    >thus some strange "midnight" times recorded and
    >some even change date!

    This is a FAQ -- not that there is a FAQ to point you to, but it *is*
    a FAQ. :) You are not the first person to do this. :)

    JHead can do this, and so can Exifer. JHead is command line,
    multiplatform. Exifer is windows only, with a GUI. Both can add or
    subtract hours from the EXIF date/time stamp, and can do so in batch
    mode. Both are freeware, and are excellent programs, widely used.

    JHead: http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/
    Exifer: http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/software/exifer/

    Terry

    Terry, Oct 10, 2004