    only version of P-shop that I own is the LE version that was bundled with the
    camera, and I don't know if the plug-in works with that. Does the RAW plug-in
    work with the LE version? Are there any other options?

    BeefaloeB, Jul 12, 2003

  2. BeefaloeB

    Mick Ruthven Guest

    Do you know of BreezeBrowser, a very popular Canon RAW converter that does a
    lot of other things also? Free upgrades forever. Lots of discussion of it on
    the Canon Talk forum in www.dpreview.com.

    http://breezesys.com

    "BeefaloeB" <> wrote in message
    > I have been shooting photos on a Canon G3 in RAW format. The software

    that is
    > bundled with the camera has limited options for adjusting the raw images,

    so I
    > am looking for another application that will allow me more control over

    the
    > adjustments. I know that Photoshop now has a plug-in for RAW format, but

    the

    Mick Ruthven, Jul 12, 2003

  3. BeefaloeB

    Henry Wolfe Guest

    They stopped the free upgrades on Breezebrowser a couple of months ago.
    Now you get one year of upgrades. The price has also risen to $45.

    A free RAW convertor that some report to outperform BB and the PS plugin
    is PowerShovel 2. I haven't tried it yet, but I thought I'd pass the
    link along.

    http://lens.liteserv.com/download/powershovel2.php

    Henry Wolfe, Jul 12, 2003