    settings.

    First time poster and am curious how fast a response I get on a
    Saturday night.

    Adam, May 21, 2006

  2. Adam

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Adam wrote:
    > So... how do you change the dpi settings when printing to an Epson
    > R1880 from CS2? I am using a Powerbook running 10.3.9. I don't see
    > anywhere in any of the dialogue boxes where I can change these
    > settings.
    >
    > First time poster and am curious how fast a response I get on a
    > Saturday night.

    Hi...

    How's this for speed? :)

    You *don't* change 'em; the printer driver automatically changes
    them to the printer's native resolution.

    Take care.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, May 21, 2006

  3. Adam

    tomm42 Guest

    On a PC with the Epson Print dialog box it would be Properties, and if
    not there, then use the Adavanced setting. Don't know the R1800
    specificly, but this is how the 5 or 6 Epson printers I've used work.

    Tom

    tomm42, May 21, 2006