    Anyone know why this could be? I have XP Pro on a Sony tr3ap2
    thanks,
    ck

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Not answering your question, sorry but thought I would mention that you may
    get an answer on the Ipaq forum on the HP web site.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Jun 15, 2006

  3. Okay, I'll check there. But this lock up problem happens without any
    interaction to my ipaq. If I create a random adhoc setting, it makes my
    laptop start acting funny.
    ck

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=, Jun 15, 2006