    Is it possible to hide addresses on Cisco 7200 router?

    Ankit Parikh
    , May 12, 2006

  2. Guest

    Here is a bit more explanation for the question that I hav asked.

    I am doing an assignment where we have to tackle different scenarios.
    One such scenario is:
    There are 2 seperate businesses. one buys stuff from the other.
    The buyer has 40 sites and each of them would be placing orders
    seperately.
    is there a way , the router on buyer' side hide these 40 addresses and
    send the orders through one single ip address.
    I was thinking in the lines, of having the a virtual ip address that
    hides these 40 addresses and sends the requests.
    By this the router on the supplier's side wont need any changes as
    previosuly it used to receive the orders from a single ip address.

    I am still a newbie and any help from you gurus would be appreciated.

    Thank you
    Ankit Parikh
    , May 12, 2006

  3. Merv Guest