Address Book?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Stephen Blakley, Feb 13, 2008.

  1. Can someone tell me where to find the address book file for Thunderbird?

    Thanks!
    Stephen Blakley, Feb 13, 2008

  2. Stephen Blakley wrote:
    > Can someone tell me where to find the address book file for Thunderbird?
    >
    > Thanks!

    its in a file called abook.mab and history.mab. Both are
    located in the TB Profile which you can find by looking
    here: http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile#locate

    and if you're using windows, then you must read this first:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 13, 2008

  3. Thanks so much!

    Stephen Blakley, Feb 14, 2008