    Is it possible to transfere your address book from outlook express to your
    hotmail account easily,without writing it all out again.

    mc

    Michael, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Michael

    Old Gringo Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > Is it possible to transfere your address book from outlook express to your
    > hotmail account easily,without writing it all out again.
    >
    > mc

    Copy, Paste, Send to hotmail on arrival at hotmail, Copy & Paste.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jun 10, 2005

  3. Michael

    old jon Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > Michael wrote:
    >> Is it possible to transfere your address book from outlook express to
    >> your hotmail account easily,without writing it all out again.
    >>
    >> mc

    > Copy, Paste, Send to hotmail on arrival at hotmail, Copy & Paste.
    >
    > --
    > Old Gringo George
    > Magic Weaver Of Life
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    > Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    Copy first, send to hotmail, then Paste. (heeheehee).

    old jon, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Michael

    Old Gringo Guest

    old jon wrote:
    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Michael wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is it possible to transfere your address book from outlook express to
    >>>your hotmail account easily,without writing it all out again.
    >>>
    >>> mc

    >>Copy, Paste, Send to hotmail on arrival at hotmail, Copy & Paste.
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    > Copy first, send to hotmail, then Paste. (heeheehee).

    LMAO "I never get any respect"

    Old Gringo, Jun 10, 2005
  5. Michael

    yakis Guest

    The best way is just import your address book into the hotmail contacts list
    using its own import facilty by clicking Option>>contacts>>import
    contacts>>choose outlook or outlook express 6. and its done.

    yakis, Jun 10, 2005
  6. Michael

    Old Gringo Guest

    yakis wrote:
    > The best way is just import your address book into the hotmail contacts list
    > using its own import facilty by clicking Option>>contacts>>import
    > contacts>>choose outlook or outlook express 6. and its done.
    >

    > "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>old jon wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Old Gringo" <> wrote in message

    >>>Copy first, send to hotmail, then Paste. (heeheehee).

    >>LMAO "I never get any respect"
    >>
    >>--
    >>Old Gringo George
    >>Magic Weaver Of Life
    >>Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >>Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-Industries.com>

    Had no idea it was so simple. I don't use either one, hope the OP
    gets this.

    Old Gringo, Jun 11, 2005