    Address Book "makes" it's own address, usually a corruption of a
    legitimate address, it adds some prefix punctuation

    Pete, who still has no sig

    Peter Arnold, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Peter Arnold

    Moz Champion Guest

    Peter Arnold wrote:

    > Vers 7.1
    >
    > Sometime I can click and drag an address to a new list, sometimes not.
    >
    > Address Book "makes" it's own address, usually a corruption of a
    > legitimate address, it adds some prefix punctuation
    >
    > Pete, who still has no sig

    Drag and drop never worked well in Address books, use the Help menu to read about how to add and move addresses around (basically just start typeing them)

    The program 'guesses' at addresses based on what you type.
    for example, if you are sending from @thisnet.net
    if you type jan in the TO field say (or when moving addresses around)
    it will list
    any address that starts with that

    and if a guess made up of
    jan (plus whatever domain you are sending from)
    in our example.

    To get a signature, create a text file with the signature, save it, then point Moz to it using the preferences.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 13, 2004