    computer though.

    suggestions?

    bob

    bob, Jun 25, 2006

  2. bob

    Duane Arnold Guest

    bob wrote:
    > i want to copy my address book from WIN XP? couldn't find a .pab file on the
    > computer though.
    >
    > suggestions?

    Windows XP doesn't have an address book.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 25, 2006

  3. "bob" <> wrote in message
    >i want to copy my address book from WIN XP? couldn't find a .pab file on
    >the computer though.
    >
    > suggestions?
    >
    > bob

    In OE, go to File > Export > Address Book, select ‘Text File (comma
    separated values)’, click the Export button, give it a name and use the
    Browse button to save it in a folder of your choice, click Next then Finish.

    Boscoe Pertwee, Jun 25, 2006
  4. bob

    bob Guest

    "Boscoe Pertwee" <> wrote in message

    > "bob" <> wrote in message
    >>i want to copy my address book from WIN XP? couldn't find a .pab file on
    >>the computer though.
    >>
    >> suggestions?
    >>
    >> bob

    > In OE, go to File > Export > Address Book, select ‘Text File (comma
    > separated values)’, click the Export button, give it a name and use the
    > Browse button to save it in a folder of your choice, click Next then
    > Finish.

    Many thanks.

    Now about importing it to the new computer? :)

    bob

    bob, Jun 25, 2006
  5. "bob" <> wrote in message

    > "Boscoe Pertwee" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "bob" <> wrote in message
    >>>i want to copy my address book from WIN XP? couldn't find a .pab file on
    >>>the computer though.
    >>>
    >>> suggestions?
    >>>
    >>> bob

    >> In OE, go to File > Export > Address Book, select ‘Text File (comma
    >> separated values)’, click the Export button, give it a name and use the
    >> Browse button to save it in a folder of your choice, click Next then
    >> Finish.

    > Many thanks.
    >
    > Now about importing it to the new computer? :)
    >
    > bob

    Just copy the "*.csv" file across to the new PC then go to File < Import <
    Other Address Book < Text File (comma separated value) and point it to the
    location of the file.

    Boscoe Pertwee, Jun 26, 2006