    of Mozilla ? (latest version please !)

    Thanks in advance !

    Ivan

    Ivan Houle, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Ivan Houle

    Ivan Houle Guest

    I shall answer myself....the file formats are the same for English and
    French.....now what about Mac and windows formats ?

    Ivan

    Ivan Houle, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Ivan Houle

    Moz Champion Guest

    Ivan Houle wrote:
    > I shall answer myself....the file formats are the same for English and
    > French.....now what about Mac and windows formats ?
    >
    > Ivan

    The file formats are the same in all versions, just the placement
    differs amongst OS

    Moz Champion, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Ivan Houle

    Moz Champion Guest

    Ivan Houle wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I have an application in which I want to give others the chance to import
    > their lists of contacts. Using my own copy in english I was able to find
    > out what the format is. However, I also need to know about the format for
    > the French version of Mozilla (without having to install it if possible).
    > What I need to know is whether the field names in the exported address book
    > in the French version uses the same english names or whether they have been
    > also translated into French ? (and if they were, then what are they ?)
    >
    > Perhaps, someone could e-mail me a phony address book from a French version
    > of Mozilla ? (latest version please !)
    >
    > Thanks in advance !
    >
    > Ivan

    File are named the same regardless of the language

    Moz Champion, Jun 30, 2005