    an N I also get an M (NM). This is in various applications so it's
    obviously keyboard linked. I haven't a clue (or a ,clue) why this is
    happenning, anyone help?
    Chris, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Chris

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 22:44:47 +0000 (UTC), "Chris" <> wrote:

    >For some strange reason my keyboard has started adding additional characters
    >to those intended. When I press a C I also get a comma (,C) and when I press
    >an N I also get an M (NM). This is in various applications so it's
    >obviously keyboard linked. I haven't a clue (or a ,clue) why this is
    >happenning, anyone help?

    And this is a laptop? Desktop? Running Windows? Dos? Mac? Linux? OS/2?
    If it is indeed your keyboard, buy a new keyboard.
    Evan Platt, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Chris

    mistletoad Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 22:44:47 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>For some strange reason my keyboard has started adding
    >>additional characters to those intended. When I press a C I
    >>also get a comma (,C) and when I press an N I also get an M
    >>(NM). This is in various applications so it's obviously
    >>keyboard linked. I haven't a clue (or a ,clue) why this is
    >>happenning, anyone help?

    > And this is a laptop? Desktop? Running Windows? Dos? Mac?
    > Linux? OS/2? If it is indeed your keyboard, buy a new
    > keyboard.

    The quickest and most fun way (and cheapest unless you can
    borrow someone else's) is just to get a new keyboard. A basic
    keyboard costs about $2 to make and no one has checked a single
    one for quality in decades. I doubt they check $75 keyboards
    either. And if ISN'T your keyboard NOW, then you will have a
    spare one for when yours dies (it will sooner or later).
    mistletoad, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Chris

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:27:01 -0600, mistletoad
    <> wrote:

    >The quickest and most fun way (and cheapest unless you can
    >borrow someone else's) is just to get a new keyboard. A basic
    >keyboard costs about $2 to make and no one has checked a single
    >one for quality in decades. I doubt they check $75 keyboards
    >either. And if ISN'T your keyboard NOW, then you will have a
    >spare one for when yours dies (it will sooner or later).

    Any reason you sent that to me when that's basically what I told the
    OP?
    Evan Platt, Mar 8, 2006
  5. In article <dum2ug$r74$-infra.bt.com>,
    "Chris" <> wrote:

    > Yeah, an I'm going to continue Top posting, such a simple way to draw an
    > insult from a sad **** like you. Does your blood pressure rise every time
    > you see a "top poster"? Get a life you sad bastard.

    geeze people
    get a news reader with a killfile
    so rest of us dont have to listen to any of you

    arf meow arf - nsa fodder
    al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
    if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
    mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des ang, Mar 8, 2006
  6. Chris

    Top Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote in

    > Yeah, an I'm going to continue Top posting, such a simple way to draw
    > an insult from a sad **** like you. Does your blood pressure rise
    > every time you see a "top poster"? Get a life you sad bastard.

    Oh no you won't. I've been posted before and it wasn't pleasant.

    Top

    --
    If it walks like a duck ... you know the rest.
    I keep hitting escape but I'm still here !@#$@#$% !
    Top, Mar 8, 2006
  7. Chris

    mistletoad Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:27:01 -0600, mistletoad
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>The quickest and most fun way (and cheapest unless you can
    >>borrow someone else's) is just to get a new keyboard. A
    >>basic keyboard costs about $2 to make and no one has
    >>checked a single one for quality in decades. I doubt they
    >>check $75 keyboards either. And if ISN'T your keyboard NOW,
    >>then you will have a spare one for when yours dies (it will
    >>sooner or later).

    > Any reason you sent that to me when that's basically what I
    > told the OP?

    I sent it to the THREAD. Since I catch up and purge I don't even
    know who the OP was.
    EXCuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!
    mistletoad, Mar 8, 2006
  8. Chris

    Plato Guest

    Same thing happens when you use a different keyboard?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 11, 2006