    i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    provided by Microsoft corp.
    prem shankar, Dec 29, 2004

  2. >i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    >benefits from microsoft corporation

    maybe not, but just think of those chicks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004

  3. benefits for MCP's are listed on MCP secured site.
    you can learn more about this here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 29, 2004
  4. prem shankar wrote:
    > i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    > benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    > provided by Microsoft corp.

    Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man, they
    owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay plus
    interest!

    --
    Fris "They'll probably settle out of court" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  5. prem shankar

    Consultant Guest

    the additional benefits are nothing more then a few hyperlinks to sites to
    buy crappy mcse products

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2004
  6. prem shankar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    > benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    > provided by Microsoft corp.

    Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate females
    turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?

    There is *no* satisfying some people!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 29, 2004
  7. prem shankar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > prem shankar wrote:
    >> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    >> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    >> provided by Microsoft corp.

    > Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man, they
    > owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay plus
    > interest!

    It has come to my attention that you are substantially untrustworthy and
    frequently jest.

    Is this an example?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 29, 2004
  8. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> prem shankar wrote:
    >>> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    >>> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    >>> provided by Microsoft corp.

    >> Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man,
    >> they owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay
    >> plus interest!
    >>

    > It has come to my attention that you are substantially untrustworthy
    > and frequently jest.
    >
    > Is this an example?

    Hahaha! I JUST flew in from the msagent group

    --
    Fris "and BOY are my arms tired!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  9. prem shankar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95CE6E3BEA909plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a Hoshi!

    Hahahahaha! Nice!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 29, 2004
  10. prem shankar

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    > > i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    > > benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    > > provided by Microsoft corp.

    > Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate females
    > turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?
    >
    > There is *no* satisfying some people!
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a passionate female!

    i already have one
    Nerd32768, Dec 29, 2004
  11. prem shankar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Nerd32768 <> rambled:

    >> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a passionate female!

    > i already have one

    Have you been hanging out in the msagent group, too?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 29, 2004
  12. Nerd32768 wrote:
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    >>> benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    >>> provided by Microsoft corp.

    >> Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate
    >> females turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?
    >>
    >> There is *no* satisfying some people!
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> Thug 10110
    >> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a passionate female!

    > i already have one

    How's that pet hamster doing these days?
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Nerd32768 <> rambled:
    >>
    >>> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a passionate female!

    >> i already have one

    > Have you been hanging out in the msagent group, too?

    Egads! He's C-P!
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  14. prem shankar

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Nerd32768 wrote:
    > > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a
    > >> soapbox & opined:

    > >> Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate
    > >> females turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?
    > >>
    > >> There is *no* satisfying some people!
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> JaR
    > >> Thug 10110
    > >> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a passionate female!

    > > i already have one

    > How's that pet hamster doing these days?

    she's a lot taller than a hampster, but i don't think she weighs more than a
    hampster
    Nerd32768, Dec 29, 2004
  15. prem shankar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Nerd32768 wrote:
    >> > "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >> > i already have one

    >> How's that pet hamster doing these days?

    > she's a lot taller than a hampster, but i don't think she weighs more
    > than a hampster

    That would be; "What's a parakeet" Alex.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 29, 2004