    full channel, 1.544 Mb/s lines and that's all. Basic framing and encoding.
    Our routing protocol is OSPF, but I may change it to RIP 2. Thanks!

    Mark

    Rex, Mar 16, 2005

  2. In article <NLNZd.73233$Ze3.38495@attbi_s51>, Rex <> wrote:
    :I need to add 3 T1 lines from my main office to 3 new branches. I would like
    :to use my existing 2621 if that is possible. I found an N-module that may
    :fill the bill. It is the Multiport T1/E1 IMA network module. Does anyone
    :think this would work in the capacity I need it to? These T1 ones will be
    :full channel, 1.544 Mb/s lines and that's all.

    You may find the below thread from a month ago to be of some use:

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=cviebj$1th9$
    -- Rich Kulawiec

    Walter Roberson, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Rex

    Rex Guest

    No offense, but that was less than helpful.

    Rex, Mar 16, 2005
  4. In article <C2PZd.137145$tl3.50323@attbi_s02>, Rex <> wrote:

    :"Walter Roberson" <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote in message
    :> http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=cviebj$1th9$

    :No offense, but that was less than helpful.

    Did you read the the whole thread?
    --
    Studies show that the average reader ignores 106% of all statistics
    they see in .signatures.

    Walter Roberson, Mar 16, 2005
  5. Rex

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Rex wrote:
    > No offense, but that was less than helpful.

    Walter said read the "THREAD." If you had, you would have seen that it
    was quite germane to your original question.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 16, 2005