  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Never done such before. Anybody have any warnings or such?
    joevan, Nov 3, 2006

  2. joevan

    olfart Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Never done such before. Anybody have any warnings or such?

    no problem. you'll need a cable and a bracket. I got mine from
    http://www.issue-resolved.com/HD bracket.htm some time ago. You can Google
    or eBay and probably find one cheaper.
    olfart, Nov 3, 2006

  3. joevan

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 21:17:59 +0000, joevan Has Frothed:

    > Never done such before. Anybody have any warnings or such?

    I think IIRC Dell uses Cable Select.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2006