    quick release?

    Thanks Steve
    , Nov 13, 2006

  2. rowan194 Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I have a Manfrotto #115 head and really miss having quick release. I
    > see from the manfrotto catalog that they sell 'plate adaptors' will
    > this do what I want - i.e. screw onto the head I've got and give me a
    > quick release?

    Sound like a plate adaptor is more likely to be the plate you attach to
    your camera, which then fixes into the quick release socket on the
    tripod. I don't think it will do what you want.
    rowan194, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Skip Guest

    Skip, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Hi All
    >
    > I have a Manfrotto #115 head and really miss having quick release. I
    > see from the manfrotto catalog that they sell 'plate adaptors' will
    > this do what I want - i.e. screw onto the head I've got and give me a
    > quick release?
    >
    > Thanks Steve

    Probably
    Stewy, Nov 20, 2006
  5. George K Guest

    Look at B&H Quick Release assemblies by Bogen / Manfrotto:

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...sgr=&shs=&ci=4926&ac=&Submit.x=13&Submit.y=12

    There is a screw on base for your tripod and screw on plate for your
    camera. If you already have a camera plate, you will need to find a
    base that fits your camera's palte.

    George K, Nov 20, 2006