    Thanks.

    --
    Some1

    Some1, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Some1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Some1 said:

    > How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email message using OE?
    >
    > Thanks.

    You can't, with the exception of munging your address.

    Brian H¹©, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el
    mensaje news:xL61c.16943$...
    > Some1 said:
    >
    > > How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email message using

    OE?

    > > Thanks.

    > You can't, with the exception of munging your address.

    Thank you. I´m sorry to read that. I guessed that could be the answer.

    Is there any means of sending an email from the command line (DOS style)
    from an ASCII text?

    --
    Some1

    Some1, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Some1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Some1 said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> escribió en el
    > mensaje news:xL61c.16943$...
    >> Some1 said:
    >>
    >>> How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email message using OE?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.

    >> You can't, with the exception of munging your address.
    >>

    > Thank you. I´m sorry to read that. I guessed that could be the answer.
    >
    > Is there any means of sending an email from the command line (DOS style)
    > from an ASCII text?

    You could use something like X-News which permits some header manipulation.

    Brian H¹©, Mar 2, 2004
  5. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:20:25 -0500, in
    <c22tpg$1nip50$-berlin.de>
    Some1 scrawled:

    >"Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el
    >mensaje news:xL61c.16943$...
    >> Some1 said:
    >>
    >> > How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email
    >> > message using OE?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.

    >> You can't, with the exception of munging your address.
    >>

    >Thank you. I´m sorry to read that. I guessed that could be the answer.
    >
    >Is there any means of sending an email from the command
    >line (DOS style) from an ASCII text?

    To accomplish what, exactly?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Some1

    Richard Guest

    Some1 wrote:

    > How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email message using OE?

    > Thanks.

    > --
    > Some1

    The basic headers are done by your ISP or mail handler.
    You can add headers with OE but it must be done for every one, not on a bulk
    basis.
    Click on the view menu with a new mail open.
    Choose "show all headers".
    One line shows "keywords".
    You can put anything you want here actually. Then press return, not the tab
    key.
    Add on what ever headers you like.
    But certain ones have certain meanings and will be acted upon if you use a
    wrong one unintentionally.
    x-out:spam
    The x stands for experimental and with these you can say anything you want.
    With the exception of x-no-archive: yes, anything goes after the x.
    I wouldn't mess around with mail headers until you learn what they all do.

    www.fidolook.com

    install the fidolook plugin and OE becomes just like forte agent.
    plus it has many features OE never will.

    I am using FL now.

    Richard, Mar 2, 2004
  7. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:20:25 -0500, in
    > <c22tpg$1nip50$-berlin.de>
    > Some1 scrawled:
    >

    > >"Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el
    > >mensaje news:xL61c.16943$...

    > >> You can't, with the exception of munging your address.
    > >>

    > >Thank you. I´m sorry to read that. I guessed that could be the

    answer.

    > >Is there any means of sending an email from the command
    > >line (DOS style) from an ASCII text?

    > To accomplish what, exactly?

    Trying to use for the first time a remailer, it instructs to use the
    header *Post to:* and I don´t know how to do that with OE.
    For your curiosity, it´s for my own curiosity that I´m trying to learn
    how to do that.

    --
    Some1

    Some1, Mar 2, 2004
  8. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:52:32 -0500, in
    <c22vlp$1oitqi$-berlin.de>
    Some1 scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:20:25 -0500, in
    >> <c22tpg$1nip50$-berlin.de>
    >> Some1 scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> escribió en el
    >> >mensaje news:xL61c.16943$...

    >> >Thank you. I´m sorry to read that. I guessed that could be
    >> >the answer.
    >> >
    >> >Is there any means of sending an email from the command
    >> >line (DOS style) from an ASCII text?

    >> To accomplish what, exactly?
    >>

    >Trying to use for the first time a remailer,

    So you're a spammer, then? And you expect help?

    > it instructs to use the header *Post to:* and I don´t know
    >how to do that with OE.

    HAHAHAHA!

    >For your curiosity, it´s for my own curiosity that I´m trying
    >to learn how to do that.

    Sure......

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 2, 2004
  9. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:52:32 -0500, in
    > <c22vlp$1oitqi$-berlin.de>
    > Some1 scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:20:25 -0500, in
    > >> <c22tpg$1nip50$-berlin.de>
    > >> Some1 scrawled:

    el

    > >> To accomplish what, exactly?
    > >>

    > >Trying to use for the first time a remailer,

    > So you're a spammer, then? And you expect help?
    >
    > > it instructs to use the header *Post to:* and I don´t know
    > >how to do that with OE.

    > HAHAHAHA!
    >
    > >For your curiosity, it´s for my own curiosity that I´m trying
    > >to learn how to do that.

    > Sure......

    I´m not a spammer. You are free to think whatever you like. Seems to be
    your problem. The fact that I may want to post something anonymously
    does not make me automatically a spammer.
    There are some reasons for the people to look for anonimity. Want to
    read some?
    Go to http://www.andrebacard.com/remail.html

    Some1, Mar 2, 2004
  10. Some1

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Richard said:

    > Some1 wrote:
    >
    > > How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email message using OE?

    > > Thanks.

    > > --
    > > Some1

    > The basic headers are done by your ISP or mail handler.
    > You can add headers with OE but it must be done for every one, not on a bulk
    > basis.
    > Click on the view menu with a new mail open.
    > Choose "show all headers".
    > One line shows "keywords".

    More nonsense as per usual.

    > You can put anything you want here actually. Then press return, not the tab
    > key.

    What like, you are a totally stoopid numbskull?

    Brian H¹©, Mar 2, 2004
  11. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> escribió en el mensaje
    > Some1 wrote:
    >
    > > How can I add or edit a header in an outgoing email message using

    OE?

    > > Thanks.

    > > --
    > > Some1

    > The basic headers are done by your ISP or mail handler.
    > You can add headers with OE but it must be done for every one, not on

    a bulk
    > basis.
    > Click on the view menu with a new mail open.
    > Choose "show all headers".
    > One line shows "keywords".
    > You can put anything you want here actually. Then press return, not

    the tab
    > key.
    > Add on what ever headers you like.
    > But certain ones have certain meanings and will be acted upon if you

    use a
    > wrong one unintentionally.
    > x-out:spam
    > The x stands for experimental and with these you can say anything you

    want.
    > With the exception of x-no-archive: yes, anything goes after the x.
    > I wouldn't mess around with mail headers until you learn what they all

    do.

    > www.fidolook.com
    >
    > install the fidolook plugin and OE becomes just like forte agent.
    > plus it has many features OE never will.
    >
    > I am using FL now.

    Thank you! That was exactly the answer I was looking for.

    --
    Some1

    Some1, Mar 2, 2004
  12. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:13:10 -0500, in
    <c230se$1ogrtu$-berlin.de>
    Some1 scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:52:32 -0500, in
    >> <c22vlp$1oitqi$-berlin.de>
    >> Some1 scrawled:

    <snip>

    >> >Trying to use for the first time a remailer,

    >> So you're a spammer, then? And you expect help?

    <snip>

    >I´m not a spammer. You are free to think whatever you like. Seems to be
    >your problem. The fact that I may want to post something anonymously
    >does not make me automatically a spammer.

    You didn't say 'post', you said 'email'.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 2, 2004
  13. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:13:10 -0500, in
    > <c230se$1ogrtu$-berlin.de>
    > Some1 scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:52:32 -0500, in
    > >> <c22vlp$1oitqi$-berlin.de>
    > >> Some1 scrawled:

    > <snip>

    > >> So you're a spammer, then? And you expect help?

    > <snip>
    >
    > >I´m not a spammer. You are free to think whatever you like. Seems to

    be
    > >your problem. The fact that I may want to post something anonymously
    > >does not make me automatically a spammer.

    > You didn't say 'post', you said 'email'.

    I agree. I said email because to use the remailer I have to send them an
    email for them to post to the newsgroup stated by me in the Post to:
    header I´m looking to add to my outgoing emails.

    Some1, Mar 2, 2004
  14. Some1

    Craig S. Guest

    "Some1" <> wrote in message

    > I´m not a spammer. You are free to think whatever you like. Seems to be
    > your problem. The fact that I may want to post something anonymously
    > does not make me automatically a spammer.
    > There are some reasons for *the people* to look for anonimity.

    "the people" = paranoid conspiracy theorists

    Craig S., Mar 3, 2004
  15. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "Craig S." <> escribió en el
    mensaje news:...
    > "Some1" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > I´m not a spammer. You are free to think whatever you like. Seems to

    be
    > > your problem. The fact that I may want to post something

    anonymously
    > > does not make me automatically a spammer.
    > > There are some reasons for *the people* to look for anonimity.

    > "the people" = paranoid conspiracy theorists

    May be. Have you heard about countries where people are not free to
    speak their minds out?
    There are several. Think about it for a while. Then, it might appear to
    be common sense to be *paranoid* about security.

    --
    Some1

    Some1, Mar 3, 2004
  16. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:51:56 -0500, in
    <c23h74$1nvl9i$-berlin.de>
    Some1 scrawled:

    >"Craig S." <> escribió en el
    >mensaje news:...
    >> "Some1" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > I´m not a spammer. You are free to think whatever you like. Seems to

    >be
    >> > your problem. The fact that I may want to post something

    >anonymously
    >> > does not make me automatically a spammer.
    >> > There are some reasons for *the people* to look for anonimity.

    >> "the people" = paranoid conspiracy theorists
    >>

    >May be. Have you heard about countries where people are not free to
    >speak their minds out?
    >There are several. Think about it for a while. Then, it might appear to
    >be common sense to be *paranoid* about security.

    Are you trying to say that you can't speak your mind
    in Canada?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004
  17. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:51:56 -0500, in
    > <c23h74$1nvl9i$-berlin.de>
    > Some1 scrawled:
    >

    > >"Craig S." <> escribió en

    el
    > >mensaje news:...
    > >> "Some1" <> wrote in message

    > >be

    > >anonymously
    > >>
    > >> "the people" = paranoid conspiracy theorists
    > >>

    > >May be. Have you heard about countries where people are not free to
    > >speak their minds out?
    > >There are several. Think about it for a while. Then, it might appear

    > >be common sense to be *paranoid* about security.

    > Are you trying to say that you can't speak your mind
    > in Canada?

    Yes I can speak freely here. It's not about Canada. Please read some
    newspapers, there are several countries having serious troubles right
    now. I'm from one of those. I would like to tell something to my people
    without compromising other's security. Do you really need this kind of
    explanations?

    Some1, Mar 3, 2004
  18. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:05:58 -0500, in
    <c23i1f$1oht0a$-berlin.de>
    Some1 scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:51:56 -0500, in
    >> <c23h74$1nvl9i$-berlin.de>
    >> Some1 scrawled:

    <snip>

    >> >May be. Have you heard about countries where people are
    >> >not free to speak their minds out?
    >> >There are several. Think about it for a while. Then, it might
    >> >appear to be common sense to be *paranoid* about security.

    >> Are you trying to say that you can't speak your mind
    >> in Canada?
    >>

    >Yes I can speak freely here. It's not about Canada. Please read
    >some newspapers, there are several countries having serious
    >troubles right now. I'm from one of those. I would like to tell
    >something to my people without compromising other's security.
    >Do you really need this kind of explanations?

    I didn't ask for any explanations. However, I still fail to see
    how *you* using a remailer will protect somebody in another
    country, when you are posting to usenet. It doesn't make
    sense.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004
  19. Some1

    Some1 Guest

    "°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:05:58 -0500, in
    > <c23i1f$1oht0a$-berlin.de>
    > Some1 scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:51:56 -0500, in
    > >> <c23h74$1nvl9i$-berlin.de>
    > >> Some1 scrawled:

    > <snip>

    > >> Are you trying to say that you can't speak your mind
    > >> in Canada?
    > >>

    > >Yes I can speak freely here. It's not about Canada. Please read
    > >some newspapers, there are several countries having serious
    > >troubles right now. I'm from one of those. I would like to tell
    > >something to my people without compromising other's security.
    > >Do you really need this kind of explanations?

    > I didn't ask for any explanations. However, I still fail to see
    > how *you* using a remailer will protect somebody in another
    > country, when you are posting to usenet. It doesn't make
    > sense.

    Don't worry. I will not try to explain that.

    Regards,

    --
    Some1

    Some1, Mar 3, 2004
  20. Some1

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:22:19 -0500, in
    <c23j03$1n7aco$-berlin.de>
    Some1 scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje
    >> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:05:58 -0500, in
    >> <c23i1f$1oht0a$-berlin.de>
    >> Some1 scrawled:
    >>

    >> >"°Mike°" <> escribió en el mensaje

    >> <snip>

    >> >Yes I can speak freely here. It's not about Canada. Please read
    >> >some newspapers, there are several countries having serious
    >> >troubles right now. I'm from one of those. I would like to tell
    >> >something to my people without compromising other's security.
    >> >Do you really need this kind of explanations?

    >> I didn't ask for any explanations. However, I still fail to see
    >> how *you* using a remailer will protect somebody in another
    >> country, when you are posting to usenet. It doesn't make
    >> sense.
    >>

    >Don't worry. I will not try to explain that.

    I don't believe you could.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004