    reports many times each week and if I can print a date along the bottom or
    top of the page automatically it will safe me a load of Grief.
    Cheers Steve

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003

  2. The Rifleman wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a way of automatically printing the date on
    > documents from the My Documents section of Windows XP please, I have
    > to produce reports many times each week and if I can print a date
    > along the bottom or top of the page automatically it will safe me a
    > load of Grief.

    If you work for the US postal service, why not just get a gun and shoot a
    few cunts?

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou snowballing, boiling, drowsing crack whore disesteeming whey-face.

    Eberhard Turvanda, Nov 26, 2003

  3. The Rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    "The Rifleman"

    Are you a clone?

    rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  4. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  5. The Rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    "The Rifleman" <> wrote in message

    > "rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > > "The Rifleman"
    > >
    > > Are you a clone?
    > >
    > > I doubt it :eek:)

    just interested in your choice of nickname. Were you? (A Rifleman I
    mean....)

    rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  6. The Rifleman

    kipper Guest

    It might SAVE you some grief too

    kipper, Nov 26, 2003
  7. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  8. The Rifleman

    > > just interested in your choice of nickname. Were you? (A Rifleman I
    > > mean....)
    > >
    > > Yes Sir, 7 LI

    Aha! A Brother Light Infanteer! I was 6LI.

    rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  9. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    "rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > "The Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > just interested in your choice of nickname. Were you? (A Rifleman I
    > > > mean....)
    > > >
    > > > Yes Sir, 7 LI

    > Aha! A Brother Light Infanteer! I was 6LI.
    >
    > Salutations noble warrior, 6 LI is west country isnt it? my lot is up in

    durham

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  10. >> Salutations noble warrior,

    How British. Makes me proud...

    Impartial advice, Nov 26, 2003
  11. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    "Impartial advice" <> wrote in message
    > >> Salutations noble warrior,

    > How British. Makes me proud...
    >
    > 6 LI had seniority over 7 LI, Its only fair I should show respect and

    deference to him, I may have out ranked him but his is the senior Battalion.

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  12. The Rifleman

    > "Impartial advice" <> wrote in message

    > > How British. Makes me proud...
    > >
    > > 6 LI had seniority over 7 LI, Its only fair I should show respect and

    > deference to him, I may have out ranked him but his is the senior

    Battalion.

    I wasn't aware there was any "seniority". 6LI were direct descendents of 4
    Som LI (and as such appear in the Regimental Museum). Didn't 7LI have the
    same sort of connection with DLI ?

    rifleman, Nov 27, 2003
  13. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    "rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > "The Rifleman" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Impartial advice" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > How British. Makes me proud...
    > > >
    > > > 6 LI had seniority over 7 LI, Its only fair I should show respect and

    > > deference to him, I may have out ranked him but his is the senior

    > Battalion.
    > >

    > I wasn't aware there was any "seniority". 6LI were direct descendents of 4
    > Som LI (and as such appear in the Regimental Museum). Didn't 7LI have the
    > same sort of connection with DLI ?

    Yup then the 68 reg of foot, but I think your lot are older inm formation.

    The Rifleman, Nov 27, 2003