    I have Mozilla 1.0.7. What's the easiest way to add an RSS reader?

    --
    PT

    PT, Dec 21, 2005

  2. PT wrote:

    >I have Mozilla 1.0.7. What's the easiest way to add an RSS reader?

    You mean Thunderbird 1.0.7?

    Moz Champion (Dan), Dec 21, 2005

  3. PT

    tokyosky Guest

    PT wrote:
    > I have Mozilla 1.0.7. What's the easiest way to add an RSS reader?

    --
    Some plugins can be found here
    http://tinyurl.com/7cwne

    Alan
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

    If you're going through hell, keep going.
    Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)
    British Statesman, Prime Minister, Author

    tokyosky, Dec 21, 2005
  4. PT

    Stubby Guest

    PT wrote:
    > I have Mozilla 1.0.7. What's the easiest way to add an RSS reader?

    I use the SAGE extension. It seems to work, but I'm not a big RSS reader.

    Stubby, Dec 21, 2005
  5. Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > PT wrote:
    >
    >> I have Mozilla 1.0.7. What's the easiest way to add an RSS reader?
    >>

    > You mean Thunderbird 1.0.7?

    Dan's question is a good one. Actually, both Thunderbird and Firefox
    have built in RSS support, though its basic. It can be augmented by
    extension, but we need to know exactly which application.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 21, 2005