    in the ASDM GUI.

    Cheers
    Securitygeezer
    securitygeezer, Mar 11, 2009

  2. securitygeezer

    bod43 Guest

    On 11 Mar, 14:44, securitygeezer <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >       having created an ACL in the ACL manager of ASDM 6.1, I can't
    > see how you apply it to an interface and can't find anything on CISCO
    > or Google. Of course I could just go into the CLI and type 'access-
    > group _ACL_NAME_ in interface inside' but I want to know how you do it
    > in the ASDM GUI.

    Have you considered adding it from the CLI and
    then looking in the GUI?
    bod43, Mar 11, 2009

  3. On 11 Mar, 15:47, bod43 <> wrote:
    > On 11 Mar, 14:44, securitygeezer <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > >       having created an ACL in the ACL manager of ASDM 6.1, I can't
    > > see how you apply it to an interface and can't find anything on CISCO
    > > or Google. Of course I could just go into the CLI and type 'access-
    > > group _ACL_NAME_ in interface inside' but I want to know how you do it
    > > in the ASDM GUI.

    > Have you considered adding it from the CLI and
    > then looking in the GUI?

    Yes, I know I can do it that way. Before I used ASDM I used to do it
    on CLI and if you do it on the CLI it will then appear in ASDM.
    BUT, I just want to know how you tie the ACL to the interface in
    ASDM's GUI if possible. It's important becasue I am showing some
    lesser experienced people with no CLI experience how to set up the
    lists on a bunch of ASAs.
    securitygeezer, Mar 11, 2009