    can you not do this? So far I can only find a list to add exceptions
    to.

    John

    John, Jul 26, 2007

  2. John

    Brian Guest

    under tools-internet options-privacy (tab)-sites (button). This lists the
    sites that are either blocked or allowed in IE you can add any site in the
    box to allow or block that site.

    A good tip on that is to block the root site so none of the sites further
    down the tree can load either. For example if you wanted to block
    microsoft.com/knowledgebase.htm you could just block microsoft.com and get
    that as well as all other sites from microsoft.com/anything.htm. This is
    especially good for the annoying popups that have a root site with different
    numbers after the slash.
    Kill the roots down goes the tree

    Brian, Aug 1, 2007