    weeks, I would like to ad a second ip for this change. Can this be
    done? thanks.
    , Aug 12, 2005

  2. aservin Guest

    int x

    ip address x.y.z.w 255.255.255.0 secondary

    Note: The mask is just an example.
    aservin, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Guest

    thanks I will try that
    , Aug 12, 2005
  4. Guest

    Do i have to add a second default gateway too? do i just repeat this
    line with the new gateway
    ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Mygatewayhere

    what about the after the change can i just delete the primary ip?

    thanks
    , Aug 15, 2005