    I don't mean the START MENU, I want the program to run/open/start when
    Windows XP finish loading.
    Thanks
    ToyalP2, Nov 27, 2006

  2. ToyalP2

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:49:43 GMT, ToyalP2 <>
    wrote:

    >How do I add a program to XP so the program will start when Windows
    >starts?
    >I don't mean the START MENU, I want the program to run/open/start when
    >Windows XP finish loading.

    Add it to the Startup Items folder.

    (Start, Programs, Startup Items)
    Evan Platt, Nov 27, 2006

  3. ToyalP2

    Bloggs Guest

    ToyalP2 wrote:
    > How do I add a program to XP so the program will start when Windows
    > starts?
    > I don't mean the START MENU, I want the program to run/open/start when
    > Windows XP finish loading.
    > Thanks

    Right click on the Windows Start button and choose Explore. Open the
    folder Programs, then open the folder Startup. Paste a shortcut to the
    program you want to start when windows has finished loading. Voila!
    Bloggs, Nov 27, 2006
  4. ToyalP2

    old man Guest

    That realy depends on whether the program can be configured to start, in the
    manor you want.

    old man, Nov 28, 2006
  5. ToyalP2

    ToyalP2 Guest

    Thanks to all 3 of you, you were all correct, including old man, one of
    the programs wouldn't start because it cound't find it's .dll.

    THANKS!

    ToyalP2, Nov 28, 2006