    takes a picture from a site that i have signed up as an affilliate so that I
    can maximise sales of the product.

    Any help appreciated
    AJM, Feb 14, 2004

  2. AJM

    Brian H¹© Guest

    AJM said:

    > I want to add a HTML signature at the bottom of my emails. This HTML code
    > takes a picture from a site that i have signed up as an affilliate so that I
    > can maximise sales of the product.
    >
    > Any help appreciated

    If you want to do it, then do it,.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 14, 2004

  3. AJM

    Sultan Guest

    AJM wrote in news:c0lupb$193cr1$-berlin.de:

    > I want to add a HTML signature at the bottom of my emails. This HTML
    > code takes a picture from a site that i have signed up as an
    > affilliate so that I can maximise sales of the product.
    >
    > Any help appreciated

    Do you know how to create a sig file in Outlook? Just paste the code in and
    make sure your default message format is set to html otherwise its going to
    get ugly looking.
    Just in case your not sure go to Tools- Options - Mail Format Tab, all you
    need is right there for both.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 14, 2004
  4. AJM

    SgtMinor Guest

    Ask the VP of your IT department. Surely your company has one of those:

    Domain Name: AAA.COM

    Registrant:
    American Automobile Association (AAA-DOM)
    1000 Triple AAA Drive
    Heathrow, FL 32746
    US

    SgtMinor, Feb 14, 2004
  5. AJM

    Sano Guest

    Good Organization line in yer headers Sarge! ;)

    Best use I've seen for it.

    - SgtMinor <> - spluttered in

    --
    * Would somebody
    please poke holes in
    Sano, Feb 15, 2004
  6. AJM

    SgtMinor Guest

    Sano wrote:

    > Good Organization line in yer headers Sarge! ;)

    Thanks, Sano. It's an honor society, don't you think?

    But what did you think of the message? And are you aware of this:

    Domain Name: WEENIE.COM

    Registrant:
    Giesler, Andy (KQZGIBEPTD)
    21 Apple Hill Circle
    Madison, WI 53717
    US

    When you use a legit addy, it will get harvested and used, and Andy or
    some ISP will have to deal with the resulting SPAM.

    SgtMinor, Feb 15, 2004
  7. AJM

    Sano Guest

    I 'spose yer right. <wink>

    But take another look at the spelin'.

    - SgtMinor <> - spluttered in

    Sano, Feb 15, 2004
  8. AJM

    SgtMinor Guest

    Doh!

    SgtMinor, Feb 15, 2004
  9. AJM

    Sano Guest

    <crap!>

    It catches *my* eye sometimes. <g>

    The little things... I make some favorites stay on top with "- "
    prefixes too.

    - SgtMinor <> - spluttered in

    Sano, Feb 16, 2004