Adding a Domain to "Block Senders" List at Verizon, Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Hi,

    I recently tried to add a domain (after the @) to "Block Senders" list at
    Verizon's "Netmail" (has user settings/options for Spam Detector, etc.).

    The first time I used this feature (some time ago), tech support told me to
    include the "@", example: "@aol.net", which I did without any trouble. Now,
    it will not accept that format. If I drop the "@", it will be added to the
    list (example: "aol.net"). I called tech support and the person tried it on a
    test account. He said he didn't have a problem! I wonder if the tech
    support guy made an error and there was a change to the system were
    you no longer put the "@" symbol prefix for a domain block?

    Thanks in advance, Brad

    be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

    Brad, Dec 31, 2005