    toolbar. So many in fact, that they do not all display on my screen. Is it
    possible to add a 2nd bookmark toolbar? Preferably without using an
    extension.
    History Fan, Jun 30, 2007

  2. History Fan

    Guest

    On Jun 30, 11:44 am, "History Fan"
    <> wrote:
    > I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.4 on a Windows XP SP2 computer. DSL
    > connection. I have a lot of favorite sites added to my Firefox bookmarks
    > toolbar. So many in fact, that they do not all display on my screen. Is it
    > possible to add a 2nd bookmark toolbar? Preferably without using an
    > extension.

    add the following script to your userChrome.css file:

    @namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/
    there.is.only.xul);

    /* Multi-row bookmarks toolbar */
    #bookmarks-ptf {display:block !important; }
    #bookmarks-ptf toolbarseparator {display:inline !important; }
    #bookmarks-ptf .bookmark-item { visibility: visible !important;}
    #overflow-padder { width: auto !important; } /* this controls the
    length of the bookmarks */
    #bookmarks-chevron { display: none !important; }
    , Jun 30, 2007