    I have no idea how to add on an additional Cisco 3560 switch. Can it
    be linked on to another switch and what else will I need to do this?
    , Jul 31, 2008

  2. Mark Huizer Guest

    The wise enlightened me with:
    > I have no idea how to add on an additional Cisco 3560 switch. Can it
    > be linked on to another switch and what else will I need to do this?

    It depends. But perhaps a little information from you might result in a
    better answer. Stuff like whether you use vlans, vtp or any other stuff
    that makes managed switches worth their while over unmanaged switches.
    If all you are doing is having a bunch of switches in 1 LAN to connect
    workstations to, then yes, just connecting it should be enough, but I'd
    buy something cheaper for that. In all other cases: make sure the
    switches are configured according to your wishes.

    Mark
    Mark Huizer, Aug 1, 2008