Addictive

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by XPD, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. XPD

    XPD Guest

    XPD, Nov 25, 2005

  2. http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Nov 25, 2005

  3. XPD

    Shane Guest

    On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:13:37 +1300, XPD wrote:

    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

    > 4.8s my best so far :p

    36.769 seconds [third go]
    I hereby place on hand on the trophy :)

    Shane, Nov 25, 2005
  4. XPD

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

    > 4.8s my best so far :p

    19.8s, after like 10 tries...lol

    KB
    Krazy Bob, Nov 25, 2005
  5. XPD

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Craig Sutton, Nov 26, 2005
  6. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message

    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm
    > > --

    430.....
    XPD, Nov 26, 2005
  7. XPD

    rupert Guest

    rupert, Nov 26, 2005
  8. XPD

    XPD Guest

    XPD, Nov 26, 2005
  9. XPD

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "rupert" <> wrote in message
    > 1535
    > "Craig Sutton" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > >> http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm
    > >> --

    > > http://files.deviantart.com/f/2004/188/8/7/gridgame.swf

    1939 ..though I only play it as a single click. clicking the reset button
    each game to randomize the tiles
    Craig Sutton, Nov 26, 2005
  10. XPD

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Nov 26, 2005
  11. XPD

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Nov 26, 2005
  12. XPD

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    > > http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

    > 13 secs so far...

    heh amazing I thought it was extremely easy and average about 45 seconds per
    game
    Craig Sutton, Nov 26, 2005
  13. "Craig Sutton" wrote:

    >heh amazing I thought it was extremely easy and average about 45 seconds per
    >game

    Don't feel bad. Not all of us can afford a fast computer that will
    play the game at full speed.
    Steve Marshall, Nov 26, 2005
  14. XPD

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Steve Marshall" <> wrote in message
    > "Craig Sutton" wrote:
    >
    > >heh amazing I thought it was extremely easy and average about 45 seconds

    per
    > >game

    > Don't feel bad. Not all of us can afford a fast computer that will
    > play the game at full speed.

    i'm playing on a p3 450....
    Craig Sutton, Nov 26, 2005
  15. XPD

    Andrew Guest

    Craig Sutton wrote:
    > "Steve Marshall" <> wrote in message
    >> "Craig Sutton" wrote:
    >>
    >>> heh amazing I thought it was extremely easy and average about 45 seconds

    > per
    >>> game

    >> Don't feel bad. Not all of us can afford a fast computer that will
    >> play the game at full speed.

    > i'm playing on a p3 450....

    heh.. im on a dual proc xeon something.. not sure the clock speed
    Andrew, Nov 26, 2005