    AdDestination virus/trojan ..just had this appear onto my computer...taking
    me all over the place with internet ads / wrong sites ect...

    how do I remove it ....

    ADVID, Feb 21, 2009

  2. ADVID

    Clot Guest

    I goggled- http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=37365

    Clot, Feb 21, 2009

  3. ADVID

    ADVID Guest

    ...I can't download the latest version of Spybot because I can't get to the
    Spybot site because aDdestination won't let me get to the sight - it keeps
    diverting to its own area with ads and stuff....

    any other ideas ?

    ADVID, Feb 23, 2009
  4. ADVID

    Clot Guest

    ADVID wrote:
    > ..I can't download the latest version of Spybot because I can't get
    > to the Spybot site because aDdestination won't let me get to the
    > sight - it keeps diverting to its own area with ads and stuff....
    >
    > any other ideas ?

    Download on another PC and copy across?

    Clot, Feb 23, 2009
  5. ADVID

    ADVID Guest

    ....as part of a new Spybot installation it looks on the internet to see if
    updates are needed.... aDdestination diverts it to somewhere else so it
    won't install fully... ?

    ADVID, Feb 23, 2009
  6. Check your email

    your time.

    The Real Truth MS MVP, Feb 23, 2009
  7. ADVID

    Leythos Guest

    In article <A8Dol.13078$>,
    says...
    > Check your email

    Check my sig for info on Butts before you follow any directions from
    him.

    drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
    (remove 999 for proper email address)

    Leythos, Feb 23, 2009