    plotter available as a share.

    Does that make sense? Possible? What steps do I take?

    thanks!

    shank, Aug 1, 2009

  2. Hi
    If you want to have one cohesive Network the Router should be connected this
    way,
    Using a Wireless Router as a switch with an Access Point -
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Then the Wireless Printer Server can connected to the Wireless
    Router/Access Point, and to the Network.
    If you use it as a Router with DHCP you would end up with this Topology.
    Network Segregation - http://www.ezlan.net/shield.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Aug 2, 2009