    tell me? It is a pix 515e. The vpn group is mountainbilling.

    Thanks
    Jason

    jsandlin0803, Jan 1, 2006

  2. jsandlin0803

    response3 Guest

    Can you post your config? There's not much to it, you just need to
    make sure that your config has some form of the following:

    access-list roam_vpn_split_tunnel standard permit 192.168.xxx.0
    255.255.255.0
    group-policy roaming_vpn attributes
    split-tunnel-policy tunnelspecified
    split-tunnel-network-list value roam_vpn_split_tunnel

    Brian

    response3, Jan 1, 2006