    Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?

    TIA
    JJ

    J J, May 10, 2006

  2. "J J" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel
    > > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?

    > TIA
    > JJ

    Belarc advisor
    Freeware, 605kb, Windows 98/SE/ME/2k/XP
    www.belarc.com/free_download.html

    Belarc Advisor scans your PC and displays, in an easy to understand web-page
    format, the minutest details about your PC and all of the programs stored on
    it, including most licence and registration codes.

    Just copy and paste.

    Boscoe Pertwee, May 10, 2006

  3. J J wrote:
    > Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control Panel >
    > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?
    >
    > TIA
    > JJ

    Take a screenshot!?

    Ian Ozenthroat, May 10, 2006
  4. J J

    Uplink Guest

    jj,

    it's program not programme

    Uplink, May 11, 2006
  5. J J

    * Guest

    It's program if you're from the US and can't spell, and it's programme
    if you're from other English speaking nations where they can spell ;)

    *, May 11, 2006
  6. J J

    Kevin Guest

    "*" <> wrote in message
    > It's program if you're from the US and can't spell, and it's programme if
    > you're from other English speaking nations where they can spell ;)
    >
    > Uplink wrote:
    >> jj,
    >>
    >> it's program not programme
    >>
    >> "J J" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is their anyway I can make a List of ALL the Programmes in Control
    >>> Panel > Add & Remove, without having to write it all out?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>> JJ

    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=program

    Programme is the British way of using more (and sometimes different) letters
    to spell words than the American English way. Either is correct. As for
    spelling accuracy, a country that thinks boiled steak is a gourmet dish to
    be savored needs to get a grip. And we won't even start on having a Queen.

    Kevin, May 11, 2006
  7. J J

    Uplink Guest

    It's program in canada (it's spelled right and all american spell checkers)

    Uplink, May 12, 2006
  8. J J

    Uplink Guest

    nevermind

    Uplink, May 12, 2006
  9. J J

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Fri, 12 May 2006 00:27:43 GMT,
    in alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of "Uplink" <>
    spewed the following:

    |It's program in canada (it's spelled right and all american spell checkers)

    Stop this shite, Travis. Don't make me spank you.

    --
    -nos1eep

    nos1eep, May 12, 2006
  10. J J

    Rick Guest

    "Uplink" <> wrote in message
    > It's program in canada (it's spelled right and all american spell
    > checkers)

    Depends where you live in Canada my friend ;-) Programme is the way to go au
    Quebec mon ami !!!

    Rick, May 12, 2006
  11. J J

    Uplink Guest