    of those icons that doesn't have a program to run it (kind of generic icon).
    It will not function at all. When I double click it nothing happens. Where
    did it go and how can I fix it?
    =?Utf-8?B?aHVja2xlYmVycnk=?=, Jun 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aHVja2xlYmVycnk=?=

    ]{artik Guest

    Dont think Norton is compatible with x64

    ]{artik, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Was going to say the same thing, what version of Norton is this?
    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jun 8, 2005
  4. None of Symantecs products from the consumer line are supported on Windows
    XP x64, not even Norton Internet Securities. Unless this person is testing a
    beta of the next version which I suspect could be supported. If it is not,
    then this is 32 bit Windows XP, try this newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 8, 2005