    Thanks a lot.

    --
    Yakis Genghis

    Yakis, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Yakis

    °Mike° Guest

    Try a registry cleaner:

    EasyCleaner
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

    In <424ad2e8$0$23276$>,
    Yakis took 14 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Yakis

    Yakis Guest

    Hi Mike,
    I did installed the cleaner and cleaned everything but it did not solve the
    problem.

    --
    Yakis Genghis

    Yakis, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Yakis

    °Mike° Guest

    When did this start? Particularly, did you notice it after
    any particular operation; install/uninstall, etc?

    And have you scanned your system for malware and viruses?

    In <424b0b94$0$72706$>,
    Yakis took 35 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 30, 2005
  5. Yakis

    Yakis Guest

    Yeah, after de-installed HitmanPro. (Clean-up spywares program).

    --
    Yakis Genghis

    Yakis, Mar 31, 2005
  6. Yakis

    °Mike° Guest

    Try a system restore to BEFORE you installed the program.

    In <424b8022$0$96633$>,
    Yakis took 27 lines to utter:

    °Mike°, Mar 31, 2005