    references to Error Applying Transforms but none connected to Add or
    Remove Programs.

    Bob AZ
    Bob AZ, Oct 12, 2010

  2. Bob  AZ

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    You get that error when the uninstall program is trying to use the
    original files from the installation in their original location.
    If you installed that program from the hard disk and later on you
    erased them, you might get that error.
    A last resort would be to install the application again and
    immediately after that uninstall it.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Oct 12, 2010

  3. On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:46:24 +0100, Carlos <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > You get that error when the uninstall program is trying to use the
    > original files from the installation in their original location.
    > If you installed that program from the hard disk and later on you
    > erased them, you might get that error.
    > A last resort would be to install the application again and
    > immediately after that uninstall it.
    > Carlos
    > On Oct 12, 3:10 am, Bob AZ <> wrote:
    >> I am trying to remove a 500MB program.
    >>
    >> I am using "Add or Remove Programs" and I get ''Error Applying
    >> Transforms - Verify that the specified Transformer Paths are valid"
    >>
    >> I have done a Google and Microsoft search. There are several
    >> references to Error Applying Transforms but none connected to Add or
    >> Remove Programs.
    >>
    >> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >> Bob AZ

    You're missing a .mst file, possibly because the original source is
    missing, or the drive letter has (been) changed. It might help to know
    what the application in question is.

    --
    "Nuns! NUNS! Reverse! Reverse!"
    Esra Sdrawkcab, Oct 12, 2010
  4. Bob  AZ

    Jeff Layman Guest

    On 12/10/2010 07:10, Bob AZ wrote:
    > I am trying to remove a 500MB program.
    >
    > I am using "Add or Remove Programs" and I get ''Error Applying
    > Transforms - Verify that the specified Transformer Paths are valid"
    >
    > I have done a Google and Microsoft search. There are several
    > references to Error Applying Transforms but none connected to Add or
    > Remove Programs.
    >
    > Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Bob AZ

    The free trial of this may help:
    http://www.revouninstaller.com/

    --