    with a USB hook-up, every time I start windows the add new hardware
    wizard tries to install it again. Any easy way to stop this? TIA

    , Jul 21, 2005

  2. crazytexan Guest

    Try this link below, it give info about found new hardware wizard when
    the computer starts up
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298370

    crazytexan, Jul 21, 2005

  3. PC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Even though my Canon multipass C555 printer is already up and running
    > with a USB hook-up, every time I start windows the add new hardware
    > wizard tries to install it again. Any easy way to stop this? TIA

    Uninstall the present printer driver, disconnect the printer, reboot the pc,
    get out the setup instructions and CD that came with the printer, follow
    instructions exactly.
    (usually install software first, then plug the printer in)

    Paul.

    PC, Jul 21, 2005