    After rebuilding friend's computer from 98 and XP Pro, found that add/remove
    tool is empty when using. All other tools work. Have many apps loaded and
    none show. Any thoughts?
    Lostinspace, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Lostinspace

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Lost.

    Sorry, you lost me. :>(

    What operating system are you using?

    My best guess - from your UNinformative post - is that you've rebuilt your
    friend's computer, which was running Win98 and WinXP Pro. And I assume -
    since this newsgroup is dedicated to 64-bit systems - that you're trying to
    install either WinXP x64 or Vista (some version) x64.

    How am I doing for shooting in the dark?

    If you want an intelligent answer, you'll need to post an intelligent
    question. Tell us, step by step, what you have done and what results you
    have seen. Don't assume that we can read your mind or see your computer.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX