    so I suggested he may have a blocker somewhere. He is knowledgeable enough
    to play around with the registry.

    Any ideas please on this.
    She, Feb 1, 2004

  2. She

    °Mike° Guest

    And *does* he have an ad blocker installed? How about
    some details?

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:29:33 -0000, in
    <bvjd1s$so1rm$-berlin.de>
    She scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004

  3. She

    Spirit Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > And *does* he have an ad blocker installed? How about
    > some details?
    >

    > On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:29:33 -0000, in
    > <bvjd1s$so1rm$-berlin.de>
    > She scrawled:
    >

    >>Someone asked me if I knew why he could open a web page (for insurance) on
    >>other computers but not his. It's the sort of site that would have adverts
    >>so I suggested he may have a blocker somewhere. He is knowledgeable enough
    >>to play around with the registry.
    >>
    >>Any ideas please on this.

    Mozilla Firebird has built-in ad-blockers.

    http://www.mozilla.org/
    Spirit, Feb 1, 2004
  4. She

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:40:06 GMT, in
    <GudTb.203960$xy6.1049880@attbi_s02>
    Spirit scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >> And *does* he have an ad blocker installed? How about
    >> some details?
    >>

    >> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:29:33 -0000, in
    >> <bvjd1s$so1rm$-berlin.de>
    >> She scrawled:
    >>

    >>>Someone asked me if I knew why he could open a web page (for insurance) on
    >>>other computers but not his. It's the sort of site that would have adverts
    >>>so I suggested he may have a blocker somewhere. He is knowledgeable enough
    >>>to play around with the registry.
    >>>
    >>>Any ideas please on this.
    >>>

    >Mozilla Firebird has built-in ad-blockers.
    >
    >http://www.mozilla.org/

    Why are you telling me this?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004
  5. She

    Spirit Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    > On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:40:06 GMT, in
    > <GudTb.203960$xy6.1049880@attbi_s02>
    > Spirit scrawled:
    >

    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>And *does* he have an ad blocker installed? How about
    >>>some details?
    >>>

    >>>On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:29:33 -0000, in
    >>> <bvjd1s$so1rm$-berlin.de>
    >>> She scrawled:

    >>Mozilla Firebird has built-in ad-blockers.
    >>
    >>http://www.mozilla.org/

    > Why are you telling me this?

    I wish I knew.
    Spirit, Feb 1, 2004