    the keys and Adblock toggles off -- it's that easy."

    But I can't find any information on *what* keys.

    Anyone know?
    ÿøwíë, Feb 6, 2004

  2. ÿøwíë

    dantu Guest

    ÿøwíë wrote:

    >The extensions page says this about Adblock:
    >
    >"And, if an ethical urge should overwhelm, just tap
    >the keys and Adblock toggles off -- it's that easy."
    >
    >But I can't find any information on *what* keys.
    >
    >Anyone know?

    You might want to ask them

    http://adblock.linkz.com/ContactUs.php

    If thats the adblock you are referring to of course, if not, try their site.
    dantu, Feb 6, 2004

  3. ÿøwíë

    ÿøwíë Guest

    dantu said in alt.fan.mozilla...
    > ÿøwíë wrote:
    >

    > >The extensions page says this about Adblock:
    > >
    > >"And, if an ethical urge should overwhelm, just tap
    > >the keys and Adblock toggles off -- it's that easy."
    > >
    > >But I can't find any information on *what* keys.
    > >
    > >Anyone know?
    > >

    > You might want to ask them
    >
    > http://adblock.linkz.com/ContactUs.php

    No, this:
    http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions/#adblock

    > If thats the adblock you are referring to of course, if not, try their site.

    http://adblock.mozdev.org/dev.html

    Well, I swear it wasn't there this morning but it's - Ctrl+Shift+B

    --
    Rev. yowie - ULC 1999 - JRA #1

    'I doesn't have "to make sense" Yowie!'
    -Pastor Frank