    Herb Guest

    How do you tell Adblock to allow a site that it is blocking out?

    Thanx!

    Herb, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Once Upon A Time Herb wrote:

    >How do you tell Adblock to allow a site that it is blocking out?

    Tools -> Adblock -> Preferences

    Edit as desired.

    **
    Captain Infinity

    Captain Infinity, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Herb

    Guest

    I didn't like Adblock personally. Very weird, as it ended up blocking
    everything and the text on web pages went strange colors.

    :)

    , Aug 27, 2005
  4. Herb

    Faun Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > How do you tell Adblock to allow a site that it is blocking out?

    As per earlier suggestion, but also, you should download and import
    FiltersetG (http://www.pierceive.com/) for AdBlock. It's a text file
    which contains a heap of RegEx filters.

    If you want, you can export your own filter before you import
    FiltersetG. I've added one more (localized) entry to the FiltersetG,
    otherwise it takes care of the rest. The web has suddenly become very ad
    free. :)

    Faun

    Faun, Aug 27, 2005
  5. Herb

    MLC Guest

    sabato 27 agosto 2005 Faun ha scritto:

    > In article <>,
    > says...

    >> How do you tell Adblock to allow a site that it is blocking out?

    > As per earlier suggestion, but also, you should download and import
    > FiltersetG (http://www.pierceive.com/) for AdBlock. It's a text file
    > which contains a heap of RegEx filters.

    > If you want, you can export your own filter before you import
    > FiltersetG. I've added one more (localized) entry to the FiltersetG,
    > otherwise it takes care of the rest. The web has suddenly become very ad
    > free. :)

    Now it's even easier with the extension Adblock Filterset.G Updater:

    "This is a companion extension to Adblock and should be used in conjunction
    with it. This extension automatically downloads the latest version of
    Filterset.G every 4-7 days. Filterset.G is an excellent set of filters
    maintained by G for Adblock that blocks most ads on the internet. In
    addition, this extension allows you to define your own set of filters that
    you can add along with Filterset.G during an update."

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=1136

    --
    Maria Luisa C - 27/08/2005 10.21.05
    Eleven plus two <-> Twelve plus one

    MLC, Aug 27, 2005
  6. Herb

    Z Guest

    Faun wrote:
    > As per earlier suggestion, but also, you should download and import
    > FiltersetG (http://www.pierceive.com/) for AdBlock. It's a text file
    > which contains a heap of RegEx filters.
    >
    > If you want, you can export your own filter before you import
    > FiltersetG. I've added one more (localized) entry to the FiltersetG,
    > otherwise it takes care of the rest. The web has suddenly become very ad
    > free. :)

    Great resource, thanks for the pointer.

    Z, Aug 27, 2005