    p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.

    --
    Regards Ron...........
    Baalrog, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Baalrog

    Vic Guest

    Third new version in the last four days.
    Vic

    Vic, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Baalrog

    ftran999 Guest

    "Baalrog" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now version
    > 1.03 (se personal free program)
    > p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.
    >
    > --
    > Regards Ron...........

    Correct, and just to let those who don't know it already, you have to
    download this new version from the internet. Using the update function on
    your current adaware (non SE version) will not download it. Once the newer
    version is dl'd, it will detect if any previous versions of Ad-aware are on
    your pc and will prompt if you want to uninstall it.
    Here is a link you can DL it from:
    http://www.download.com/Ad-aware-SE-Personal-Edition/3000-8022-10308605.html?tag=lst-0-1

    Keep in mind the above version is the 1.02 version, so after you dl and
    install it you will need to click on the update button to bring it up to V.
    1.03
    ftran999, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Baalrog

    zaax Guest

    In article <OY2Tc.502$%>, Baalrog
    <> writes
    >Hi all
    > I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now version
    >1.03 (se personal free program)
    >p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.

    Is this a newer version than version 6?
    --
    Zaax
    http://www.ukgatsos.com
    zaax, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Baalrog

    The Prophecy Guest

    zaax wrote:
    > In article <OY2Tc.502$%>, Baalrog
    > <> writes
    >> Hi all
    >> I see that Lavasoft have released a further new version, now
    >> version 1.03 (se personal free program)
    >> p.s. Apologies if this has already been posted.
    >>

    > Is this a newer version than version 6?

    Yes.
    The Prophecy, Aug 13, 2004