    wondering if the exam was in adaptive format, instead of
    traditional format? Is it harder to pass the 70-315 now
    than before?

    Audrey, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Audrey

    Elaine Guest

    Recently I took the 70-320 and before the test started it
    said that there would be 43 questions.

    I don't know if the 70-315 exam is harder now than before.
    Before when? It was the first exam I took and I found it
    to be the most difficult - but I wonder if that's because
    it was the first one I took. There were many questions on
    that exam that covered material that was unfamiliar to me.

    Elaine, Dec 17, 2004