    to convert either Smart Media slot or CF slot for using Memory Stick
    Pro.With thanks.
    , Jan 7, 2005

  2. Ron Hunter Guest

    wrote:
    > Greetings! I have a portable Digital Phot Storage Unit - an old Image
    > Bank CP-150 made by SIMA. It has two slots - one for Smart Media cards
    > and another for CF cards. At present I am using Sony Memory Stick Pro
    > memory cards with Sony P-10. Is there any converter/Adapter available
    > to convert either Smart Media slot or CF slot for using Memory Stick
    > Pro.With thanks.

    Probably not. However, I believe Sony allows Lexar to make their cards,
    so you might check with them. Otherwise, the Sony is a proprietary
    medium, so it may be difficult to get the information necessary to make
    such an adapter.

    --
    Ron Hunter
    Ron Hunter, Jan 8, 2005

  3. Dan Daniel Guest

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=321961&is=REG
    Dan Daniel, Jan 8, 2005
  4. Dan Daniel Guest

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:13:21 -0800, Dan Daniel
    <> wrote:

    >On 7 Jan 2005 10:46:11 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>Greetings! I have a portable Digital Phot Storage Unit - an old Image
    >>Bank CP-150 made by SIMA. It has two slots - one for Smart Media cards
    >>and another for CF cards. At present I am using Sony Memory Stick Pro
    >>memory cards with Sony P-10. Is there any converter/Adapter available
    >>to convert either Smart Media slot or CF slot for using Memory Stick
    >>Pro.With thanks.

    >http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=321961&is=REG

    I should add that I have never used one of these, either this specific
    brand or any other brand for Memory Stick Pro to CF. If this is
    related to your travels to Britain, I'd be sure to test it before your
    travels.
    Dan Daniel, Jan 8, 2005
  5. Ron Hunter Guest

    Dan Daniel wrote:
    > On 7 Jan 2005 10:46:11 -0800, wrote:
    >

    >>Greetings! I have a portable Digital Phot Storage Unit - an old Image
    >>Bank CP-150 made by SIMA. It has two slots - one for Smart Media cards
    >>and another for CF cards. At present I am using Sony Memory Stick Pro
    >>memory cards with Sony P-10. Is there any converter/Adapter available
    >>to convert either Smart Media slot or CF slot for using Memory Stick
    >>Pro.With thanks.

    > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=321961&is=REG

    Nice. Should work in a card reader, probably not in most cameras.

    --
    Ron Hunter
    Ron Hunter, Jan 8, 2005