    Is there any converter available to convert any of these to slots to
    use Memory Stick Pro cards? With thanks.

    , Dec 17, 2004

  2. writes:

    > Greetings! I have an Image Bank Portable Digital Storage Unit made by
    > SIMA to store images to hard drive. It has two slots for memory cards -
    > one for CF cards and another for Smart Media cards. Now I have a Sony
    > DSC P-10 which uses Memory Stick Pro cards.
    >
    > Is there any converter available to convert any of these to slots to
    > use Memory Stick Pro cards? With thanks.

    I have no idea if it works, but there is the following adaptor:
    http://store.yahoo.com/insidecomputer/cf5in1adform.html

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:

    Michael Meissner, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Ed Ruf Guest

    On 17 Dec 2004 13:56:20 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    >Greetings! I have an Image Bank Portable Digital Storage Unit made by
    >SIMA to store images to hard drive. It has two slots for memory cards -
    >one for CF cards and another for Smart Media cards. Now I have a Sony
    >DSC P-10 which uses Memory Stick Pro cards.
    >
    >Is there any converter available to convert any of these to slots to
    >use Memory Stick Pro cards? With thanks.

    Something like this?
    http://www.archos.com/products/prw_500587.html
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Dec 17, 2004
  4. jean Guest

    I use a FlashTrax Media Adapter on my Image Tank G2, works very well with SD
    cards (it also accepts MS SM and MMC)

    Jean

    jean, Dec 18, 2004