    I have lost my Adaptec player.
    Its a long story buts its not on my PC.
    How do I recover or reinstall Adaptec.
    carol, May 13, 2006

  2. carol

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 13:32:01 +0000, carol wrote:

    > WIN 98
    >

    > I have lost my Adaptec player.
    > Its a long story buts its not on my PC. How do I recover or reinstall
    > Adaptec.

    Should be part of the original software bundled with your PC.

    Meat Plow, May 13, 2006

  3. carol

    carol Guest

    I have the reinstall win 98 cd only

    carol, May 13, 2006
  4. carol

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 13:41:55 +0000, carol wrote:

    > I have the reinstall win 98 cd only

    What does it play? DVD?

    Meat Plow, May 13, 2006
  5. carol

    Trax Guest

    "carol" <> wrote:

    |>WIN 98
    |>

    |>I have lost my Adaptec player.
    |>Its a long story buts its not on my PC.
    |>How do I recover or reinstall Adaptec.

    http://radified.com/ASPI/forceaspi.htm download and install, this will
    replace your drivers - half way down is aspichk.exe use that to verify
    it took.

    --
    *..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    Trax, May 13, 2006
  6. carol

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 13 May 2006 15:09:05 -0700, Trax wrote:

    > "carol" <> wrote:
    >
    > |>WIN 98
    > |>

    > |>I have lost my Adaptec player.
    > |>Its a long story buts its not on my PC.
    > |>How do I recover or reinstall Adaptec.
    > |>

    > http://radified.com/ASPI/forceaspi.htm download and install, this will
    > replace your drivers - half way down is aspichk.exe use that to verify
    > it took.

    How does replacing ASPI drivers get her player back on her PC?
    Meat Plow, May 14, 2006
  7. carol

    Trax Guest

    Meat Plow <Meat@****-you.local> wrote:

    |>> http://radified.com/ASPI/forceaspi.htm download and install, this will
    |>> replace your drivers - half way down is aspichk.exe use that to verify
    |>> it took.

    |>How does replacing ASPI drivers get her player back on her PC?

    Keyword error :} didn't read "player"

    Oh well, if they needed Adaptec drivers installed it's the way.

    --
    Trax, May 15, 2006