    I have a problem that real one says it does not recognise my burner.

    Can I upgrade my Adaptec burner as the burner works OK when I do a standard
    copy.

    carol, Feb 17, 2006

  2. carol

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:15:25 +0000, carol wrote
    (in article <hOsJf.16470$>):

    > Win 98 H P computer.
    >
    > I have a problem that real one says it does not recognise my burner.
    >
    > Can I upgrade my Adaptec burner as the burner works OK when I do a standard
    > copy.

    Er your post makes no sense as Adaptec is a company that makes SCSI storage
    devices for RAID servers. They do *NOT* produce recordable optical drives for
    the home market.

    Or do you mean you have a version of Easy CD Creator (Roxio used to be owned
    by Adaptec) and you need to update it?

    Please note that the term 'burner' applies to the *hardware* *NOT* software.
    If you just wish to replace the drive, then you can pick one up for very
    little (around £25).

    Margolotta, Feb 17, 2006