    Lazo Basic
    e-mail: Lazo(at)blueyonder.co.uk
    (Please remove the NO.THANKS. in the reply to address)

    Lazo Basic, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Lazo Basic

    Consultant Guest

    sure, www.microsoft.com

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Lazo Basic

    JaR Guest

    "Lazo Basic" <> wrote in message
    > My job is to present AD to my networks >manager who is not very technicaly
    > minded person,

    That is so sad. Back when I used to be a mangler at a major retailer's auto
    center, the mangler of the auto center on the other side of town had been
    promoted from Men's Wear.

    "No, no, that's your ass! The hole in the ground is
    over ------------->there"

    Life in corporate America. I never understood Dilbert until I worked for
    that company. Then I used to swear that Scott Adams was an ex-employee.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Lazo Basic

    Roger Abell Guest

    ".co.uk"
    corporate America, and beyond

    --
    Roger Abell
    MCSE (W2k3,W2k,Nt4) MCDBA

    Roger Abell, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Lazo Basic

    JaR Guest

    "Roger Abell" <> wrote in message
    > ".co.uk"
    > corporate America, and beyond

    Hi Roger, long time no see!

    Yeah, yet another of the benefits of 'globalization'.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Lazo Basic

    Roger Abell Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Roger Abell" <> wrote in message
    > > ".co.uk"
    > > corporate America, and beyond
    > >

    > Hi Roger, long time no see!
    >
    > Yeah, yet another of the benefits of 'globalization'.
    >
    > JaR

    Yea, it been some time. Not sure why I stopped in.

    Let's settle on "corporate culture"

    --
    Roger

    Roger Abell, Nov 30, 2003