    Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
    concerning Active Directory?

    Thanks!

    anonymous, Feb 18, 2004

  2. anonymous

    JaR Guest

    anonymous opined, On 2/18/04 10:20 AM:

    > Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
    > concerning Active Directory?

    Yes.

    > Thanks

    Tou're welcome

    JaR
    Thug #555-1212

    JaR, Feb 18, 2004

  3. anonymous

    Chris Guest

    You can try these...
    microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory
    microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

    Chris

    Chris, Feb 18, 2004
  4. anonymous

    JaR Guest

    Chris opined, On 2/18/04 12:45 PM:

    > You can try these...
    > microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory
    > microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

    Do you think he'll be able to find them?

    JaR, Feb 18, 2004
  5. anonymous

    Herb Martin Guest

    "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
    > concerning Active Directory?

    The others are making fun of you because you found one
    of the MS newsgroups but then asked about the others
    that are readily available.

    Maybe you are new to news or reading news from some
    unusual source or clients software.

    Find the LIST of NEWSGROUPS for msnews.microsoft.com
    and 95% of what you might wish in MS-tech groups is available.

    If you use Outlook Express (or most news readers) you can type
    in just PART of the name when searching (no wildcards needed)
    and get a list of those that match. (The dots are legal and help
    anchor words that might appear within other words.

    Also at Google, you search, and search FOR, newsgroups if you
    look at the top. Don't pick "news" (I have a bad habit of this) as
    that is "news" in the ordinary meaning of newspaper: Use "Groups".

    microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
    microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory

    Most AD replication and authentication problems are really DNS
    problems so it is also a good idea to check the DNS groups.

    microsoft.public.win2000.dns
    microsoft.public.windows.server.dns

    --
    Herb Martin