    sites, OU delegation, GPO design, etc. I just don't know how to put it on
    paper properly and professionally.

    Any ideas???

    =?Utf-8?B?QUQgRG9jdW1lbnRhdGlvbj8/Pw==?=, Mar 9, 2006

  2. I know this doesn't help much but I remember finding on the net, I think
    Techrepublic.com, an Excel Document that listed all of the GPO options in
    template form for design purposes. I can't find that document anymore so it
    isn't going to help you, but it's something to keep in mind.

    Now if you have an existing domain you want to document I have some
    VBscripts that will place GPO info in a nice HTML page. Nice if you are a
    field engineer.

    Talyn

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?=, Mar 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QUQgRG9jdW1lbnRhdGlvbj8/Pw==?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Talyn" <> wrote in message

    > Now if you have an existing domain you want to document I have some
    > VBscripts that will place GPO info in a nice HTML page. Nice if you are a
    > field engineer.

    You can do the same thing with GPMC can't you?

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 9, 2006
  4. You might be able to I don't know. I usually use the script so that it is in
    a standard form that can be presented to the customer during the end of
    project reports I have had to do.

    I will have to try it using the GPMC utility.

    Talyn

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?=, Mar 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QUQgRG9jdW1lbnRhdGlvbj8/Pw==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?= <> say
    in news::

    > I know this doesn't help much but I remember finding on the net, I
    > think Techrepublic.com, an Excel Document that listed all of the GPO
    > options in template form for design purposes. I can't find that
    > document anymore so it isn't going to help you, but it's something to
    > keep in mind.

    did you mean this?:

    http://tinyurl.com/3khc6

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "marge, we're getting some drive-through, then we're doin' it twice".

    Neil, Mar 9, 2006
  6. This is the updated version of what I had (Windows 2000).

    Thanks Neil.

    Talyn

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?=, Mar 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QUQgRG9jdW1lbnRhdGlvbj8/Pw==?=

    > Thanks Neil.

    *bow*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Wench: What you use to turn the head of a dolt.

    Neil, Mar 9, 2006