    I've got the Windows Firewall shut down on both systems with no third-party
    firewall.

    Thanks much.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBBIEdvb2RmZWxsb3c=?=, Apr 12, 2006

  2. Hi
    Assuming that your Ad-Hoc connection is actually working it is a mater of
    setting correctly the File Sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 12, 2006

  3. According to the Network Connections screen on both computers, I have a
    wireless (peer-to-peer) network.

    On both computers, I have the hard drive and the My Documents folder set for
    sharing.

    I cannot, however, add the other computer in My Network Places for file
    sharing.

    How can I do this?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBBIEdvb2RmZWxsb3c=?=, Apr 18, 2006