    hoc wireless connection, I am no longer using the connection, but to my
    surpise I can't remove it. It is staying active. How can I remove it from my
    machine. I am hosting the AD HOC. Any help would be great
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFyd2luTGFicw==?=, Oct 11, 2007

  2. I have not heard of that before,...but maybe if you connect to some other
    network first so the Ad Hoc one is not the active one,...then you might be
    able to delete it.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Oct 11, 2007

  3. Hi
    I am not sure what you mean by remove.
    If you do not want AD-Hoc setting, reconfigure to Infrastructure.
    If you do not want the Wireless at all, Disable the card in the Device
    Manager, or switch it off if your computer has a physical switch for the
    Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 11, 2007
  4. I'm having this same problem and it's annoying.
    Create an ad hoc connection, then try to get rid of it from your Connect to
    a network list. Sure, you don't have to connect to it, but in my situation
    -- I want to create a new ad hoc network with the same name/different
    password because I lot the password -- can't do it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXI=?=, Oct 23, 2007
  5. The reason they are on your list of connections is because you have profiles
    associated with those connections. Since they are ad-hoc oviously they are on
    your list.

    This is what you need to do in order to remove connections that don't need
    to be on that list.

    Click on Start
    Click on Control Panel
    In Control Panel double click on "Network and Sharing Center"
    In Network and Sharing center look at the list on the left.
    On the left it should say "Task"
    The list should say:

    View computers and devices
    Connect to a network
    Manage wireless networks
    Set up a connection or network
    Manage Network connections
    Diagnose and repair

    click or double click on "Manage wireless networks"
    once in there, click on the profiles you want removed and click on the
    remove button.

    =?Utf-8?B?UEZDIEZvc3Rlcg==?=, Nov 17, 2007
  6. Removing ad hoc networks from network list.

    From the 'Start' menu select 'Control panel'
    From the control panel select 'Network and sharing centre'
    From the list on the left select 'Manage wireless networks'
    Left click on the ad hoc network you wish to remove.
    Left click 'Remove' on task bar at the top of the screen.

    DarwinLab wrote:

    Ad Hoc in Windows Vista
    11-Oct-07

    I recently installed Windows Vista Business onto my laptop. I created an ad
    hoc wireless connection, I am no longer using the connection, but to my
    surpise I can't remove it. It is staying active. How can I remove it from my
    machine. I am hosting the AD HOC. Any help would be great

    On 11 October 2007 15:03
    DarwinLab wrote:

    Ad Hoc in Windows Vista
    I recently installed Windows Vista Business onto my laptop. I created an ad
    hoc wireless connection, I am no longer using the connection, but to my
    surpise I can't remove it. It is staying active. How can I remove it from my
    machine. I am hosting the AD HOC. Any help would be great

    On 11 October 2007 16:47
    Phillip Windell wrote:

    I have not heard of that before,...
    I have not heard of that before,...but maybe if you connect to some other
    network first so the Ad Hoc one is not the active one,...then you might be
    able to delete it.

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    "DarwinLabs" <> wrote in message

    On 11 October 2007 18:55
    Jack \(MVP-Networking\). wrote:

    HiI am not sure what you mean by remove.
    Hi
    I am not sure what you mean by remove.
    If you do not want AD-Hoc setting, reconfigure to Infrastructure.
    If you do not want the Wireless at all, Disable the card in the Device
    Manager, or switch it off if your computer has a physical switch for the
    Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "DarwinLabs" <> wrote in message

    On 23 October 2007 16:16
    Roge wrote:

    I'm having this same problem and it's annoying.
    I'm having this same problem and it's annoying.
    Create an ad hoc connection, then try to get rid of it from your Connect to
    a network list. Sure, you don't have to connect to it, but in my situation
    -- I want to create a new ad hoc network with the same name/different
    password because I lot the password -- can't do it.

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    On 17 November 2007 11:04
    PFC Foste wrote:

[...]

    ASP.NET Modal Dialog Postback and return values
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...5c-f0128810f738/aspnet-modal-dialog-post.aspx
    Michael Glinn, Nov 7, 2009